- Develop and review data center strategy
- Use different risk assessment methodologies along with practical tips for data center migrations to reduce migration risks
- Understand different migration strategies
- Understand legal aspects of data center migration
- Understand the importance of Business Service Reviews and Service Level Objectives
- Size and design aspects of the target data center
- Understand the importance of detailed discovery and how dependencies influence migration waves
- Understand the safety requirements during migration
- Learn many practical tips for moving to another data center
Included in this package are:
- Online training access to the course on EPI Academy for 12 months.
- Exam is valid for 12 months.
- The E-book is licensed to you. It has no expiry date and can be printed after download.
EXIN accredited certification exams are included with all EPI-USA courses.
This course and exam are internationally recognized and have been endorsed and accredited by EXIN. EXIN is a global, independent accreditation and examination institute who have certified over 2 million students globally. Accreditation by EXIN ensures quality and impartiality of the EPI certifications awarded to IT and data centre professionals who pass EPI certification exams.
EPI-USA Training On Demand (TOD) courses are pre-recorded and available 24/7 for you or your employees. This is different from Live Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs), which are scheduled in advance. If you are interested in live instructor-led or private on-site trainings for you or your organization, please contact EPI-USA to register or for more information.