- Provide guidance and implementation for IT strategy as set by senior IT and business management
- Select and manage staff, implement training programs, career plan development and job rotation programs
- Select, evaluate and negotiate vendors using RFI, RFP and selection criteria
- Provide guidance for developing, testing and implementing business applications
- Manage and/or assist in IT project management
- Design and implement service management processes
- Business continuity plan design
- Review and implement information security practices and controls
- Understand the need for business change, the role and activities of the Business Relationship Manager
- Initiate and assist in risk management practices
- Understand and select new technologies such as Blockchain, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Select suitable technologies for information management
- Measure and improve the quality of IT services
Included in this package are:
- Online training access to the course on EPI Academy for 12 months.
- Exam is valid for 12 months.
- The E-book is licensed to you. It has no expiry date and can be printed after download.
EXIN accredited certification exams are included with all EPI-USA courses.
This course and exam are internationally recognized and have been endorsed and accredited by EXIN. EXIN is a global, independent accreditation and examination institute who have certified over 2 million students globally. Accreditation by EXIN ensures quality and impartiality of the EPI certifications awarded to IT and data centre professionals who pass EPI certification exams.
EPI-USA Training On Demand (TOD) courses are pre-recorded and available 24/7 for you or your employees. This is different from Live Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs), which are scheduled in advance. If you are interested in live instructor-led or private on-site trainings for you or your organization, please contact EPI-USA to register or for more information.