- Understand the role and importance of Information Technology in the organizations
- Describe the function of the IT organization, roles and responsibilities
- Provide technical input for vendor RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Cooperate and coordinate with vendors for delivery, maintenance, support and monitoring
- Execute projects using principles of project management
- Deploy applications and understand application life cycle management
- Identify options for virtualisation and storage solutions
- Create, publish and maintain documentation
- Operate incident and event management and request fulfilment
- Identify risk and understand the principles of risk management
- Design, implement and operate security logging
- Understand the principles of information security
- Monitor and report on quality in IT
Included in this package are:
- Online training access to the course on EPI Academy for 12 months.
- Exam is valid for 12 months.
- The E-book is licensed to you. It has no expiry date and can be printed after download.
EXIN accredited certification exams are included with all EPI-USA courses.
This course and exam are internationally recognized and have been endorsed and accredited by EXIN. EXIN is a global, independent accreditation and examination institute who have certified over 2 million students globally. Accreditation by EXIN ensures quality and impartiality of the EPI certifications awarded to IT and data centre professionals who pass EPI certification exams.
EPI-USA Training On Demand (TOD) courses are pre-recorded and available 24/7 for you or your employees. This is different from Live Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs), which are scheduled in advance. If you are interested in live instructor-led or private on-site trainings for you or your organization, please contact EPI-USA to register or for more information.