After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand network cabling standards, systems and models.
- Design cabling and patching systems for commercial buildings.
- Design network cabling and patching systems for data centers.
- Design the backbone for indoor and outdoor cabling.
- Understand proper containment & pathways for network installations.
- Avoid common mistakes and use appropriate installation practices.
- Understand how to test copper and fiber systems
Included in this package are:
- Online training access to the course on EPI Academy for 12 months.
- Exam is valid for 12 months.
- The E-book is licensed to you. It has no expiry date and can be printed after download.
EXIN accredited certification exams are included with all EPI-USA courses.
This course and exam are internationally recognized and have been endorsed and accredited by EXIN. EXIN is a global, independent accreditation and examination institute who have certified over 2 million students globally. Accreditation by EXIN ensures quality and impartiality of the EPI certifications awarded to IT and data centre professionals who pass EPI certification exams.
EPI-USA Training On Demand (TOD) courses are pre-recorded and available 24/7 for you or your employees. This is different from Live Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs), which are scheduled in advance. If you are interested in live instructor-led or private on-site trainings for you or your organization, please contact EPI-USA to register or for more information.