- Understand the different standards and methodologies for risk management and assessment
- Establish required project team for risk management
- Perform risk assessment, identifying current threats, vulnerabilities and the potential impact based on customized threat catalogs
- Report on the current risk level of the data center (quantitative and qualitative)
- Anticipate and minimize potential financial impacts
- Understand options for handling risk
- Continuously monitor and review the status of risk present in the data center
- Reduce the frequency and magnitude of incidents
- Detect and respond to events in real time
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Support certification processes such as ISO/IEC 27001
- Support overall corporate and IT governance
Included in this package are:
- Online training access to the course on EPI Academy for 12 months.
- Exam is valid for 12 months.
- The E-book is licensed to you. It has no expiry date and can be printed after download.
EXIN accredited certification exams are included with all EPI-USA courses.
This course and exam are internationally recognized and have been endorsed and accredited by EXIN. EXIN is a global, independent accreditation and examination institute who have certified over 2 million students globally. Accreditation by EXIN ensures quality and impartiality of the EPI certifications awarded to IT and data centre professionals who pass EPI certification exams.
EPI-USA Training On Demand (TOD) courses are pre-recorded and available 24/7 for you or your employees. This is different from Live Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs), which are scheduled in advance. If you are interested in live instructor-led or private on-site trainings for you or your organization, please contact EPI-USA to register or for more information.